My Journey..

..Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. So..enjoy every moment of life..

Thursday, August 5, 2010

..ThanKs So mUch....

..Thanks ya..for giving back my broadband..Walaupun i punya sendiri but i feel ashamed to ask them back..(..tuan punya badan pun pandai malu mau minta balik tau..heeemm...).. Thanks Mr.Shah and Mrs. Z..

..Nanti boleh pinjam lagi ok..(tu pun if i bring along with me..hehehe)..I feel so sleepy around 11.45am..and i went to our relaxing room to get sleep for a while..but terlajak sampai 1.54pm..hahahaaa..actually, i terjaga juga dalam kul 12 lebih..But dah time rest..so keep on going jak la..hehehee..Ni kes semalam la nie...

..Last nite i've been attacked by Mr. Blind Mosq aka Nyamuk..That's why i cannot sleep well..damn you 'nyamuk'..you disturb my sleep mode..See what happened today..i wake up late and i feel sleepy here at my work place.. Actually, i just realized that these few weeks mcm blues mode seja semua...slow, sunyi and syokk jak rasa dia...Hurmmmm.....

* Today sa jadi waiteress for meeting pagi2..adehhh...But i have that experience before working with the govt.. 5 stars service punya lagi mahh..hehehee..I'm proud of it..kau ada...?? Naahhh... I'm working sambil kursus under JPSM at Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort (STAR) in Food And Beverage (F&B)..I love my work actually but my dad and mom want me to had a job that can guarantee mylife..our life...

..Experience that i have sepanjang bekerja dengan STAR... I can say wooowwww...adventure, satisfy, happy, full of memory to remember..i never feel regret..Eventhough..sometimes behambur maki hamun depan customer and screaming from my OM (Outlet Manager)..hahaha..funny.. But i still can make the best performances..yeahhh..i likee...I miss them..I miss my work and my work place at STAR..Can i do part time here in SL's Putrajaya??..heheee... Jangan la cari penyakit..

..Now i was try to figure out..should i continue my study or how??..Is there anyone can help me please..?? Any advice?? Any option? Idea please..?? None??..hurrmmmmm...

No comments: