My Journey..

..Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. So..enjoy every moment of life..

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bad Work Habits!

.Morning fellow... (Do I have fellow here? nahhh...just forget it)...

I bought a new magazine yesterday...”The Malaysian Women's Weekly" August 2010 issue....
There's an article attracted me...” Beat Those Bad Work Habits!”...

..There were about 11 bad habits have been listed and to beat nowadays... one of it is what i'm doing now...”DOING YOUR PERSONAL THINGS AT WORK” such as Updating Blog.. Yeehaaa!

..Well, here is my opinion...
I think is depending on our time…right? If we have free time and there is no work to do on that time, why not we do something? Yes, we have been hired for doing our work everyday and what if our work only just that scope? And the rest is waiting for our boss for the next order... What should we do by the time we wait for ordered? Are we just sitting at our place? Are we just pretend like doing something so that other people saw us and think that we are busy doing our work? Actually, there’s no wrong we do our personal thing at work but as what my boss said to us, do your work and finish it first. After that, whatever you want to do it’s up to you. Do not leave the office except you have important things like meeting or something that need you to go out from the office with permission. This is my office rule and I know it different to every office out there… So, I shouldn’t compare to the others because, I know the scope of every people career are different too…

Talked about career, I’m not really happy what I’m doing right now. Why? Because I want to do something adventure, fun and can meet people and also can shared experience to people. I like free lifestyle, traveling and do something that people never do it. If I have a friend that can give me some advice and opinion I will love that but until now I still wondering why I don’t have a real best friend…

No comments: