My Journey..

..Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. So..enjoy every moment of life..

Sunday, August 8, 2010

..acTiviTy on saTurdaY...Family Day's..

..It's midnight already..i'm still awake just because i want to update my blog a bit about my activity yesterday..Today it's already 8/8/10..and it's my uncle birthday..Uncle Jully, my cousin Tyno and Aaron and also my ex-schoolmate Aaron Olim...

Yesterday 7/8/10..i woke up early with my mum, my lil' Eryqca and my brother Neil..We went to Taman Pertanian..konvoi dengan family Kak Nor..Our Family Day's at TPM at Shah Alam..What a great day i've spend my time with my family and friends there..I want to upload a picture here but its quiet late already so, i guess maybe on Monday i will update all the picture here heheee....Just wait la k..

..I want to go to sleep now..bubye..

No comments: