My Journey..

..Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. So..enjoy every moment of life..

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

..My 29th Birthday..


..This is a gift from my husband..A Blue Roses..Thanks Daddy Eryqca..


....Well I don’t know how to tell a story about my passed 29th year’s birthday. Actually there’s a funny part, where the flower should be a surprise gift but then turned to unsurprised. Hahahahaaa…




..On Valentine’s Day I expect that someone will send me something but yet nothing arrived at my office or even at home. So, I get a bit frustrated. Then after a week, while I went home from my office at the evening, I checked our mail box and there’s a few letter and bills in it. So I took them all back and opened it as soon I came into the house. I’m getting curious to one of my husband credit card bills so I open it. I checked all the transaction and there….I found one of the transaction he buy something through online. I’m getting more and more curious, because the transaction dated after the Valentine’s Day plus he never buy something like a present or gift through online. Because of the past story and it still remain fresh in my head; I started to think bad on him again. Owhh...God this evil try to make me sinned again. So, what I do is to calm down myself first, and try to ask him through text messaging. I ask him…



“Dear, what do you buy through online from this “G”?”



..Tit...Tit...Tit…He replied…



“Owhh...i buy a flower...Gosh!! Actually, I want to surprised you on your birthday”



..I was shocked and realized that how stupid I am... Shame on me…



Then on 12th March 2011 it wasn’t a surprised gift anymore...The flower man sent it to our home and I received it without any excited feeling…hahahahahaa...

So I SMS him to say thanks and actually I’m a bit happy he choose my favorite roses, that is the Blue Roses. I don’t know how far he knows what I like and dislike and I never ask him.



So, on my 29th year’s birthday I didn’t planned anything special. He tries to do the best but, on that time I just felt like nothing special. My husband brings us to have a dinner at Dynasty Restaurant in Times Square just four of us. No cake this time and no candle to blow but what makes me happy is there’s a lot of wishes and pray from my family and friends through text messages and Facebook. Thanks to you all, especially my wonderful husbands Eric Pacifico, my Mom and my little daughter Eryqca for try to makes me happy and celebrate my birthday. I love you all guys and may God bless us always.

No comments: